7 Tips To Know About Pay Per Click Advertising Before You Sign Up
Entrepreneurs everywhere are always looking for the next best way to advertise their products and/or services. One way to advertise on the Internet is known as cost per click (CPC) or pay per click (PPC) advertising. According to Wikipedia, the free, online encyclopedia, pay per click advertising is where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website. Advertisers bid on keywords they believe their target market would type in the search bar when they are looking for a product or service. When a user types a keyword query matching the advertiser’s keyword list, or views a page with relevant content, the advertiser’s ad may be shown. These ads are called sponsored ads or links which appear next to, and sometimes, above the natural or organic results, or anywhere on a content page.
Depending on the demand of the product or service you are selling, pay per click advertising can be highly effective. However, the only sure way to know if people are interested in your product or service is to use all of the traditional less expensive ways to advertise first and rate your success of each. Pay per click advertising is not cheap and is a gamble. Some of the top keywords used to describe the product or service you are marketing may be as high as .00 or more per word. Anyone considering this advertising medium must have a budget and be willing to create, change and renew ads frequently. Oftentimes, you may find yourself having to “babysit”, then as you notice your ad and keywords are bringing traffic and making sales, you won’t have to sit at the computer as often.
Before you decide to sign up with pay per click companies, be sure you know what to expect.
1) First, be sure to scan your computer with fully up-to-date anti-malware solutions, because there is a network of computers that are infected with Clickbots. These computers are being used to defraud ‘pay per click’ systems, registering clicks automatically and providing lucrative returns for the creators.
2) When deciding on a pay per click company to advertise your product or service, take the time to research business forums for entrepreneurs, sites that report rip-offs and search blogs to find out others’ experiences. Be sure to type in the name of the company in the search box at these sites to see what others have written about it. Some companies have been known to offer high price services to create your ads and submit it to search engines that aren’t at the top, then they take some of your advertising dollars and invest it in their own search engines.
3) How much does it cost to sign up? Are there additional fees? When will you be billed? What is the fine print when it comes to free trials? Know the answers to these questions before you sign up. Provide a gift card instead of your bankcard information when possible. Gift cards that can be used as credit cards will give you better control over your budget and some online security. This way if for some reason your campaign doesn’t work out, you discover fraudulent business practices, etc. you won’t have to be concerned about money coming out of your bank account and possibly incurring overdraft charges. If you must use your personal bank account, keep a close watch on your statement and contact the company right a way if you see anything questionable.
4) Make a list of as many keywords related to your product or service. Know how much your top keywords will cost. Review others’ campaigns for about a week or two, if you still notice those companies are advertising their products, they may be doing well. Visit a few of your competitors’ sites to get ideas on possibly more keywords.
5) Formulate three different ads all advertising your specific product or service. These ads will be rotated and whichever one does the best, you will use that same ad at other pay per click companies.
6) Know which country and/or state your will be advertising in before you sign up. Some countries do better than others because they may not be as saturated with your product or service like the United States.
7) If you should notice your ad campaign is not doing well and you proceed to stop it, be aware that the site may not stop running your campaign until 24 hours later. Meanwhile, you will continue to accrue clicks and charges.
For a pay per click marketing source, just click on the link following this article.
To get your savings today when you sign up with one of the top three search engines, click on the following link: Drive more people to your site for less.
Article from articlesbase.com
End Date: Thursday Jan-4-2018 15:51:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $19.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
This video shows you how to use the Taguchi method to improve the clickthrough rate of your adwords ads using a spreadsheet. A way to get the spreadsheet is included.
Video Rating: 4 / 5