A Secret Facebook Marketing Strategy
Facebook has become the preferred social networking platform of marketers over MySpace. The fact that Facebook has over 200 million users now from across the globe makes it a very appealing platform to market on. Thousands of marketers are using Facebook for their marketing purposes but most are amateurish spammers. I don’t doubt that you know the sort of thing I’m talking about, there is always an email from someone or another telling you how great their opportunity is and that you must sign up right away, or constant status up dates to the same effect.
If we know how to do it properly then we can use Facebook as an effective marketing platform. Facebook is a social platform and therefore our first and foremost purpose is to develop relationships with people. There is a right time for revealing our business to people and it should happen in the natural path of relationship building.
Following are 6 simple methods to start using FB to grow your online business,
1) Create your profile focused around you so that people can learn about you and relate to you, you want to have plenty of pictures of you and your family. Folks will be interested in finding out who YOU are and not just about what business you are involved with
2) Start searching for groups relevant to your market and start adding friends. Think outside the box and don’t just go for the ‘online business, MLM, network marketing’ groups.
3) Try and seek out groups that are in your field of interest and become a member. You might want to share your knowledge on the group wall which offers value to folks, most groups will allow this. Often I will let groups know about new content that I have written or post videos, people get useful information from it and it encourages them to subscribe to my list and eventually some then go on to join my business.
4) You can make your own groups. Once you have done this send out invitations for others to join your group or you can even use FB advertising services to attract new members. It is very similar to building a list.
5) Try putting your content on your friends walls and also to your own. Lots more people will see your content if you do this and it’s a great way to get your content posted all over the internet. Its always vital to remember that you want to be offering good quality original useful content otherwise you will just annoy people and they will most probably remove you from their network.
6) Produce a ‘friend welcome’ video that new friends will view. People love to be personally greeted and there are only very very few FB users who are using this strategy.
When you know how to do it right Facebook is a very effective marketing tool.
To become an effective Facebook markete
Now Pay Close Attention —
On the next page you will take a sneak peak at the upcoming secret system release for driving herds of targeted traffic to any site, affiliate or product and dump wads of cash into your bank account using this hidden facebook secret
So if you want to take a behind the curtain pre-release look at the facebook secret that is about to shake the internet to its core then I strongly recommend you read everything on the next page before it’s too late!
Visit this page ==> Dumb kids on Facebook make 9,833.57!
What if I told you to stop working day and night writing articles, posting blogs, setting up PPC campaigns, searching high and low for joint venture partners, creating videos … and all the other back breaking and boring stuff? You don’t need a website. You don’t need Google. You don’t need to create products. You don’t need to fork out on costly advertising. You don’t need any previous experience.
Take a peak at the system that is going to cause CHAOS all over the internet… Dumb kids on Facebook make 9,833.57!
End Date: Sunday Nov-5-2017 18:00:11 PST
Buy It Now for only: $23.65
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
What is Facebook?
If you have ever heard anyone talk about a social networking website, then Facebook may be one of the websites that they were referring to. That is exactly what Facebook is.
Facebook is a social networking website that was founded by Mark Zuckerburg in February 2004. The Facebook website was first created for the students of Harvard University and then expanded months later to other ivy league universities.
Eventually, the website became open to high school
List Price: $ 1.29
Do you want traffic or do you want customers?
Think about it from a store owners perspective.. you open up shop and you have hundreds of window shoppers fumbling around your store, knocking things over, breaking things, using up all of your customer support resources.. you’re so busy stumbling behind these customers, distracted by their nonsense that you end up ignoring the real customers who are lined up at the cash register, parcels and credit cards in hand.
If you are allowing y
List Price: $ 5.97
Question by Jake: Help !! Read My Business Plan!!?
Hello There’ Im 16 years old and in each day i grow i begin to think seriously ;” !!
im a teenager who always fail in all subject except for one thing ‘ BUSINESS ‘ I Go Out with friends ‘ but i don’t rlly like to ask my parents for money ‘ i think im old enough to make my own money ‘its been a couple of months now im studying investing and the stock market ‘ im having a list of companies and there everyday information ‘ im going to invest my money in 2 or 3 companies and i have a own strategy and i know what can go up also can get DOWN !! im going to invest money in stocks on my own i have money that i cant invest ‘ i have 250 dollars ‘ and if everything is going as succeed it will double up and so on !! ‘ i have read a Lott about investing and stocks and after a while i wanna make money online by purchasing a website with a new idea like facebook etc …. and so on !!
do you think that i can be a millionaire or have a successful life ‘ or even be rich when im a teenager like having always money when i go out with friends?? ” any tips ?
Thank YOu !!
Answer by blessed2bhome
Hello. I had to post this, because this guy is popping up everywhere. (above me) Remember almost 20% of work-from-home oppertunities are scams. Always do your reasearch, and because of laws, unfortunantly, in any legit oppertuniy, you must be at least 18.
Add your own answer in the comments!