Internet Marketing Strategies With Synergy
When it comes to planning internet marketing strategies, nothing’s easier than just tossing out strategies in the hope that one of them will stick. Unfortunately, this approach is time consuming and less effective than giving your digital marketing plan serious consideration, but that to can lead into a trap. After finding an option you particularly like, it’s tempting to stick to one strategy as your “one true way.”
But according to strategic internet marketing firm GILL Media there is no one single “magic bullet.” The best solution is to fit multiple methods into a multifaceted approach, so that each individual internet marketing strategy supports the others. When internet marketing strategies make each other more effective, they act with synergy, meaning that the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts. GILL Media has identified the following paired strategies as opportunities for synergy.
Site Design and Branding
If it’s time to redesign your site, it’s time to take another look at your branding. If it’s time to change your branding, you have to change your site. Web design and branding are inextricably linked, but what promotes the relationship to true synergy is when you put your web presence at the center of your brand. That means adding its URL to all branded materials, and using new branding initiatives to push the site. When visitors arrive, they should experience a site that delivers on the promise of your brand in both content and user experience. Once your audience identifies you with a look and a web location, you’ll convert them into repeat visitors and loyal customers.
SEO and PPC Internet Marketing Strategies
Search engine optimization and pay per click internet marketing strategies are one of the classic synergies in digital marketing. Effective SEO is a proven, cost effective way to generate increased traffic over the long haul but it takes time to implement. PPC is known for its ability to generate quality traffic quickly, limited only by your prospective advertising budget. One of the most common combined internet marketing strategies is to begin with a strong PPC ad campaign, then gradually scale it back as you develop SEO traction with target keywords. Whenever your traffic objectives jump, restart the PPC campaign to “prime” the target site for follow up traffic from SEO-improved search results.
Blogging and Social Media Internet Marketing Strategies
Blogging is a powerful way to keep your website filled with fresh content that reacts to the latest developments in your industry. Search engines prefer frequent site updates, and every blog entry serves as an optimized web page – a potential portal to your site. Blogs predate modern social media, but share many of its characteristics – blogs are sort of “social media 1.0.” It’s no surprise then, that Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn multiply the reach and power of your blog. Simply remind your network on these social media services about the latest updates and important archives from your blog, and you’ll attract more readers.
Furthermore, many social media users use these services as their primary method to discover interesting content. By linking your blog to these services, you’re making your presence in them more interesting.
Naturally, synergy doesn’t just come in pairs. They key to making your internet marketing strategies work together is to not only ask how an initiative provides a direct marketing advantage, but hat it does for other areas you’d like to pursue. Build these connections and you’ll develop a strong, tightly integrated total internet marketing solution.
Article from articlesbase.com
Marketing y Negocios Internet
Ebooks Recursos y asesoramiento en comercio electronico y marketing en internet
Marketing y Negocios Internet
World Wide Web Marketing: Integrating the Internet into Your Marketing Strategy
End Date: Tuesday Oct-24-2017 15:05:52 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $3.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Internet Marketing : Integrating Online and Offline Strategies by Mary Roberts …
End Date: Wednesday Oct-18-2017 20:57:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $47.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Question by Nicholas: What are some creative Online marketing Strategies?
I am looking to advertise a new web site upon its completion. I know about being on a search engine, banners, and simple things like that. I am looking for some new creative ways of advertising that have been created by using the web. I am not very familiar with these new internet-based advertising schemes such as network marketing, however, these are the type of things I am looking to learn of and about. If you have any idea, an explanition of that idea would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Answer by imisidro
“If you build it, they will come” is not necessarily true on the Web. Putting a website up is one thing, but getting visitors to come to your site is another. The process becomes even more difficult if you have limited resources to market your business.
Here are some shoestring marketing ideas that can help you get the visitors you need at the least cost possible:
1. Create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement – if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word to others.
2. Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important — and easy to tap on the Web. But give your users the tools. Get a Recommend this Site script from websites such as cgiscripts.com and similar directories of scripts. Some even go as far as giving incentives to those who recommend the site to their friends. If only 10 people go to your site, but these 10 people invite 10 more – that’s additional traffic that you get for FREE!
Recommend Site Scripts (various) http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/Website_Promotion/Recommend_Site/
Big Nose Bird Recommend this Site http://bignosebird.com/carchive/birdcast.shtml
CGI Resource Index http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Website_Promotion/Recommend_Site/
3. Rank well in the search engines (organic search results, not the pay per click). SEs can be a big source of traffic. The key is to create the best content in your niche. If you have good content, other websites will gladly link to you and offer your site as a resource to their audience. Check the on-page factors and be sure to get linked from authority sites in your topic area.
If you are going to read only one piece on search engine optimization, I suggest you read Brett Tabke of WebmasterWorld.com’s “Successful Site in 12 Months with Google Alone: 26 steps to 15k a day.” http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum3/2010.htm
SEO for Google http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/google.htm
SEO for Yahoo! http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/yahoo.htm
SEO for MSN http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/msn.htm
Tying It Together: SEO For The Big Three http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/seo.htm
4. Send out press releases. While outfits charge as much as $ 650 per release, there are free press release submission places on the Web. Press releases allow you to (a) attract media attention; (b) get more back links to your website without sending each website an email request; and (c) get more visibility especially if your press release gets in Google News or Yahoo News.
5. Submit articles. Write articles and submit them to websites accepting author submissions. You get exposure for your business; establishes you as an authority in your field, and allows you to get backlinks for your website. If 50 websites publish your article and it contains a link back to your website, then you easily get 50 links from a single article. The more links you have, the greater your chances for increasing your search engine rankings.
Here is a comprehensive list of where to submit your articles http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=AhzreGmnCUicOoyedqypscUjzKIX?qid=1006022407481
6. Improve your conversion. Getting visitors is one thing; getting them to buy your products is a whole different story. Read the article “10 Ways to Convert Visitors to Buyers” http://www.powerhomebiz.com/072005/conversion.htm for tips on how to improve your conversion rates.
Google Base http://base.google.com
Classifieds for Free http://www.classifiedsforfree.com/…
Text Link Exchange http://www.txtswap.com/
Yahoo Classifieds http://classifieds.yahoo.com/
US Free Ads http://www.usfreeads.com/
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!