How To Sell On Ebay And Make Money Successfully-Massive Market On Ebay To Make Serious Profits?
If you want to know how to sell on Ebay then the most important part that is crucial to starting an bay business is determining what are you going to sell?
You need to get these right guys!
The next most important aspect to consider is how to source these items to sell?
Most people have hit and miss sales trying to sell about almost everything before they hit the”right”market, now the right market should follow certain criteria to be successful, and cater specifically to a target audience of high in demand products!
The basic commandments on how to sell on Ebay!
1. Your target market selling price point, should be least double the cost to buy the product in per unit, you don’t want high volume (more shipping) low price point (fewer profits per item)!
2. You need to focus on small products, low shipping costs, easy to handle and stock, can be shipped internationally ( most sellers don’t do this), it expands your market exponentially?
3. Know how to test the market, by selling very low volumes of products before you commit to wholesaling, (this is crucial) in driving your business forward at a low cost!
The market I strongly recommend you enter that fits all of these criteria is, in my opinion, and without doubt the skin care market!
This how to sell on Ebay this market during a survey on the internet back in 2006 revealed that the skin care industry generated an annual revenue of 0 Billion in sales!
By the year 2013 the skin care market will be worth trillions!
Let’s not forget we have suffered a global economic recession, and yet this market seems to grow and grow exponentially?
How many markets can boast that track record, I dare say very few!
So it’s not hard to work out, that this market is highly lucrative and is certainly how to sell on Ebay period!
Another point to note here is this, Ebay unlike the search engines does not attract tyre kickers, browsers or freebie seekers, they attract buyers, that’s right guy’s buyers the lifeblood to your business!
So I will leave you with this train of thought?
1. We have a selling platform that receives millions of buyers per day in Ebay!
2. We have a market that is perfect for supplying products that are in demand to these buyers, skin care products are big sellers to repeat buyers!
I think it’s fair to say that with these two points alone a great deal of research has been done already, and that this is how you sell on Ebay!
How to Sell on eBay Workbook-by Frances W Greenspan New Softcover English
How To Sell On Ebay: Get Started Making
Amazon FBA - Selling on Ebay - Craigslist - Making Money Online - Work from...